Thanks for shopping at ProjectSpares.com, a place where you can buy spares and components for your ECE projects.
Why Paytm Gateway?
On our website, we are using the Paytm gate for the payment transactions. As most of the Indians were aware of the word Paytm and its footprint in India with its high tech payment services. In Projectspares.com, we have integrated the Paytm payment gateway for safe and secure payment transactions. Paytm gateway is highly secured with login only payment mode for all debit and credit card transactions with OTP protection. Also, you can pay with any kind of BHIM UPI available with you like Gpay or RuPay or Bank UPI also.
How to pay?
- After filling your billing and shipping address on the checkout page, click on the proceed button. It will automatically take you to Paytm Payment Gateway window, which is mobile friendly also.
- You have two options for payment. One is through Paytm wallet or any debit or credit card option and another is through BHIM UPI.
- For Debit or Credit card payments, you need to log in using your Paytm Registered mobile number.
- After login, you can see different options for payment. Click on as of your wish and fill your details.
- You can also pay using Gpay or PhonePe by following the below steps,
- Click on the BHIM UPI box on the payment page. Type your Google Pay UPI ID or any other ID.
- Now open your, Gpay app or PhonePe or any BHIM UPI and note down your UPI ID
- Now type your UPI ID in Paytm payment page
- Once Paytm initiate the payment, your UPI app will show notifications. For eg, Gpay is shown here.
- Click on Projectspares.com Subramanian in Business tab in Gpay. Then it will show your payment details.
- Click on pay and enter your Unique MPIN number.
- Once the payment completed within the countdown timer, it will automatically redirect to payment complete page in projectspares.com
- Once completed you will get order and delivery confirmation mail to your registered mail.
- If any error faced during the transaction, log in to your projectspares.com account and in Orders tab, you will your order and complete your payment to get the confirmation mail
How to Register in Paytm?
How to add your bank account in Gpay?
- Install the Google Pay app from the play store.
- Once installed and open it. It will ask you to add your bank to Gpay app
- For this, you need to have your registered mobile number SIM in your bank account with your android mobile. So that it will automatically detect your account (charges apply)
- Select your bank and click on send SMS
- After adding your bank account, note down your unique UPI ID and use it during any payment transaction.
If you have any doubts, then leave it in the below comment box. Thanks for reading and happy shopping!