8 Ch Capacitive Touch Sensor
The TTP226 is a touch pad detector IC which offers 8 touch key. The touching detection IC is designed for replacing traditional direct button key with diverse pad size. Capacitive touch allows electronics to sense when your finger is within a few millimetres of a surface to simulate a button “press” just like how the pushbutton works. Capacitive sensing may be used in any place where low to no force human touch sensing is desirable.
10 in stock
LC TTP226 8-Channel Capacitive Touch.
1. On-board TTP226 capacitive touch induction IC
2. On-board 8-way level indicator.
3. Working voltage: 2 V to 5.5 V DC
4. Adjustable output mode, key output mode, longest time and fast/low power output
5. PCB board size: 47.5 (mm) x 46 (mm).
1 x LC TTP226 8-Channel Capacitive Touch.