Arduino Atmega 2560
AtMega 2560 R3 also adds SDA and SCL pins next to the AREF. In addition, there are two new pins placed near the RESET pin. One is the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. The other is a not connected and is reserved for future purposes.
20 in stock
1. Improved reset circuit.
1. The Atmega 16U2 replace the 8U2 for USB connectivity.
3. Microcontrollers ATmega2560
4. Operating Voltage 5V
5. Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
6. Input Voltage (limits) 6-20V
7. Digital I / O pins 54
8. Analog input pins 16
9. DC Current per I / O pin 40 mA
10. DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
11. Flash Memory 256 KB, 8 KB used by bootloader
12. SRAM 8 KB
13. EEPROM 4 KB
14. Clock Speed 16 MHz