BO Motor 150 RPM–Straight
150 RPM BO Motor – Straight | Double Shaft :- This BO Motor is made up of silicon gear and it is light-weight. It gives good torque. BO Motors are called as Battery Operated motors.
50 in stock
1. Cost-effectiveness because of the injection-molding process.
2. Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
3. 150 RPM Speed.
4. Double Shaft for using it with SPEED/Interrupt SENSOR.
5. Uniformity of parts.
6. Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
7. Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
8. The relatively low coefficient of friction.
9. Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings.
10. The quietness of operation.
11. Tolerances are often less critical than for metal gears, due in part to their greater resilience.
12. Consistency with the trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components.
1 x 150 RPM Double Shaft BO Motor.