Contactless Temperature Sensor
The MLX90614 is a Contactless Infrared (IR) Digital Temperature Sensor that can be used to measure the temperature of a particular object ranging from -70° C to 382.2°C. The sensor uses IR rays to measure the temperature of the object without any physical contact and communicates to the microcontroller using the I2C protocol.
10 in stock
LX90614 Temperature Sensor Specifications:-
1. Operating Voltage: 3.6V to 5V (available in 3V and 5V version)
2. Supply Current: 1.5mA
3. Object Temperature Range: -70° C to 382.2°C
4. Ambient Temperature Range: -40° C to 125°C
5. Accuracy: 0.02°C
6. Field of View: 80°
7. Distance between object and sensor: 2cm-5cm (approx.)
Applications of MLX90614:-
1. Temperature Measurement of moving objects.
2. Industrial Thermal Gun.
3. Human Body Temperature Measurement.
4. Home/Office Temperature Control.
5. Livestock Monitoring.
6. Movement Detection.