DC Gear Motor 12V/100 RPM
DC Motor – 100 RPM:- 12 Volts geared motors are generally a simple DC motor with a gearbox attached to it. This can be used in all-terrain robots and variety of robotic applications. These motors have a 3 mm threaded drill hole in the middle of the shaft thus making it simple to connect it to the wheels or any other mechanical assembly.
60 in stock
DC Motor – 100 RPM – 12Volts
1. The metal gears have better wear and tear properties.
2. Gearbox is sealed and lubricated with lithium grease and requires no maintenance.
3. Although motor gives 100 RPM at 12V, motor runs smoothly from 4V to 12V and gives the wide range of RPM, and torque.
4. The shaft has a hole for better coupling.
5. Operating Voltage(V): 12
6. Rated Torque(kg-cm): 2.9
7. Stall Torque(kg-cm): 11.4