The DHT11 is a commonly used Temperature and humidity sensor. The sensor comes with a dedicated NTC to measure temperature and an 8-bit microcontroller to output the values of temperature and humidity as serial data. The sensor is also factory calibrated and hence easy to interface with other microcontrollers.
50 in stock
1. Operating Voltage: 3.5V to 5.5V
2. Operating current: 0.3mA (measuring) 60uA (standby).
3. Output: Serial data.
4. Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C.
5. Humidity Range: 20% to 90%.
6. Resolution: Temperature and Humidity both are 16-bit.
7. Accuracy: ±1°C and ±1%.
1. Measure temperature and humidity.
2. Local Weather station.
3. Automatic climate control.
4. Environment monitoring.