DHT22-Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Difference between DHT22 Sensor and Module:-
The DHT22 sensor is the successor of the DHT11 module, it can either be purchased as a sensor or as a module. Either way the performance of the sensor is same. The sensor will come as a 4-pin package out of which only three pin will be used whereas the module will come with just three pins as shown in the DHT22 pinout.
100 in stock
1. Operating Voltage: 3.5V to 5.5V.
2. Operating current: 0.3mA (measuring) 60uA (standby).
3. Output: Serial data.
4. Temperature Range: -40°C to 80°C.
5. Humidity Range: 0% to 100%.
6. Resolution: Temperature and Humidity both are 16-bit.
7. Accuracy: ±0.5°C and ±1%.
1. Measure temperature and humidity.
2. Local Weather station.
3. Automatic climate control.
4. Environment monitoring.