Heart Rate Sensor
The Pulse Sensor is a plug-and-play heart-rate sensor for Arduino. It can be used by students, artists, athletes, makers, and game & mobile developers who want to easily incorporate live heart-rate data into their projects. It essentially combines a simple optical heart rate sensor with amplification and noise cancellation circuitry making it fast and easy to get reliable pulse readings.
10 in stock
1. Biometric Pulse Rate or Heart Rate detecting sensor.
2. Plug and Play type sensor.
3. Operating Voltage: +5V or +3.3V.
4. Current Consumption: 4mA.
5. Inbuilt Amplification and Noise cancellation circuit.
6. Diameter: 0.625.
7. Thickness: 0.125” Thick.