LM 35 Temperature Sensor
LM35 series Temperature Sensors is a precisely integrated circuit whose voltage output is linearly proportional to the centigrade temperature.
100 in stock
Features of LM 35 Temperature Sensors:-
1. Calibrated Directly in Celsius.
2. Linear + 10-mV/°C Scale Factor.
3. 0.5°C Ensured Accuracy (at 25°C).
4. Rated for Full −55°C to 150°C Range.
5. Suitable for Remote Applications.
6. Low-Cost Due to Wafer-Level.
Applications of LM 35 Temperature Sensor:-
1. DIY projects.
2. Robotics projects.
3. Arduino projects.
4. Raspberry-Pi projects.
5. Electrical/Electronic projects.