The HMC5883L is a triple-axis magnetometer compass, which uses I2C for communication. This Module consists of an on-board voltage regulator allowing you to power the module with voltages between 3.3V and 6V.
10 in stock
Magnetometer Module Features & Specifications:-
1. Operating Voltage: 3V to 6V DC
2. I2C interface
3. 1-2 degree heading accuracy
4. Integrated 12-bit ADC
5. 160Hz max data rate
6. Range of -8 to +8 Gauss
7. Needs no external components
8. Easy to use with Microcontrollers or even with normal Digital/Analog IC
9. Small, cheap and easily available
Applications of HMC5883L Magnetometer:-
1. Auto and personal navigation.
2. UAV systems.
3. Robotic navigation.
4. Location-based services (LBS).