MQ-135 Gas sensor
The MQ-135 Gas sensors are used in air quality control equipments and are suitable for detecting or measuring of NH3, NOx, Alcohol, Benzene, Smoke, CO2. The MQ-135 sensor module comes with a Digital Pin which makes this sensor to operate even without a microcontroller and that comes in handy when you are only trying to detect one particular gas.
30 in stock
MQ-135 Sensor Features:-
1. Wide detecting scope.
2. Fast response and High sensitivity.
3. Stable and long life.
4. Operating Voltage is +5V.
5. Detect/Measure NH3, NOx, alcohol, Benzene, smoke, CO2, etc.
6. Analog output voltage: 0V to 5V.
7. Digital output voltage: 0V or 5V (TTL Logic).
8. Preheat duration 20 seconds.
9. Can be used as a Digital or analog sensor.
10. The Sensitivity of Digital pin can be varied using the potentio meter.
1. Used to detect leakage/excess of gases like Ammonia, nitrogen oxide, alcohols, aromatic compounds, sulfide and smoke.
2. Air quality monitors.