MQ-6 Gas sensor
The MQ-6 Gas sensor can detect or measure gases like LPG and butane. The MQ-6 sensor module comes with a Digital Pin which makes this sensor to operate even without a microcontroller and that comes in handy when you are only trying to detect one particular gas.
30 in stock
Features of MQ6 Gas sensor:-
1. Operating Voltage is +5V.
2. Can be used to detect LPG or Butane gas.
3. Analog output voltage: 0V to 5V.
4. Digital Output Voltage: 0V or 5V (TTL Logic).
5. Preheat duration 20 seconds.
6. Can be used as a Digital or analog sensor.
7. The Sensitivity of Digital pin can be varied using the potentiometer.
1. Detect or measure Gases like LPG, and butane.
2. Air quality monitor.
3. Gas leak alarm.
4. Safety standard maintenance.
5. Maintaining environment standards in hospitals.