MQ2 Gas Sensor
The MQ-2 Gas sensor can detect or measure gasses like LPG, Alcohol, Propane, Hydrogen, CO and even methane. The module version of this sensor comes with a Digital Pin which makes this sensor to operate even without a microcontroller and that comes in handy when you are only trying to detect one particular gas.
20 in stock
1. Operating Voltage is +5V
2. Can be used to Measure or detect LPG, Alcohol, Propane, Hydrogen, CO and even methane.
3. Analog output voltage: 0V to 5V.
4. Digital Output Voltage: 0V or 5V (TTL Logic).
5. Preheat duration 20 seconds.
6. Can be used as a Digital or analog sensor.
7. The Sensitivity of Digital pin can be varied using the potentiometer.
MQ2 Equivalent sensors:-
MQ-6, AQ-2, MQ-306A, AQ-3.
1. Detects or measure Gases like LPG, Alcohol, Propane, Hydrogen, CO and even methane.
2. Air quality monitor.
3. Gas leak alarm.
4. Safety standard maintenance.
5. Maintaining environment standards in hospitals.