OLED Display Module
This module is a 0.96 inch blue OLED display module. The display module can be interfaced with any microcontroller using IIC protocols. It is having a resolution of 128×64. OLED is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays.
10 in stock
1. Resolution: 128 x 64.
2. Visual Angle: >160°
3. Input Voltage: 3.3V ~ 6V.
4. Compatible I/O Level: 3.3V, 5V.
5. Mini Size: 2.7 x 2.8cm.
6. Only Need 2 I/O Port Control.
7. Full Compatible with Arduino.
8. Working temperature: -30°C ~ 70°C
9. Module volume: 32 x 35.5 x 4mm.